This programme aims to advocate for effective policies, strategies and programmes for HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care. The programme objectives are:-
- To advocate for effective policies, strategies and programmes for prevention, treatment, care and support of HIV and AIDS , TB, and other infectious diseases
- To build capacity of health care providers in management of HIV and AIDS including TB-HIV co-management.
- To facilitate resource mobilization for an expanded and emergency response to the infectious disease epidemics in the region.
- To strengthen mechanisms to increase access to affordable drugs and commodities for HIV and AIDS, TB, Malaria and other conditions.
- To strengthen health systems and community interventions to support PLWHA and TB patients.